We build what you create.
What this means…
• We believe product leads marketing
• We develop and execute a unique strategy for each client
• We listen to what clients want
• We believe in targeting core audiences first
• We understand the big picture
• We help you tell your story in an authentic way
Whether overseeing an artist’s career, marketing a specific project or offering advice as a consultant, we believe that our actions should always be in line with the client’s vision and goals.
Seth Keller is the principal of SKM Artists, which he started in 2001.
His management clients have included Grammy-winning and Tony-nominated artists and songwriters as well as independent bands.
As a marketing and consulting company, SKM Artists has experience working with artists, producers, media companies, music tech startups, live events, booking agencies and record labels.
Prior to forming SKM Artists, Seth worked in publicity and music management for seven years.
Among the services SKM Artists provides are:
• Marketing strategy development and execution
• Traditional and online publicity, including tour press
• Music Placement for film and TV
• Internet and non-commercial radio promotion
• Direct-to-fan marketing
• Social media marketing and consulting
• Content creation (bios, press releases, website content)
• Image consulting and brand development
• Tour management
• Music licensing and publishing expertise and consulting
• Event production
• Talent buying
• Artist and project A&R
• Recording and Touring budgets
• Label consulting
• Contract negotiation and advice
• Digital and physical distribution consulting and set-up
• SEO and SEM consulting
Clients we have worked with include:
Parade of Lights • Brian McKnight • Kobalt Label Services • Brenda Russell • Sharon Robinson • Kenny G • Macy Gray • Korn • George Benson • Dome Records • RadioWave Monitor • Shaun Escoffery • Jimmy Haslip of Yellowjackets • Stephen Bray • Joe Vannelli • Jochem van der Saag • Agape Media International • Mark Zonder • Clark County’s Jazz in the Park series • Mighty Music Corp. • Cash Levy • Matt Beilis • Fanswell.fm • Marko G